- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
- Turn editing on, visit: FAQ ID #1189
Uploading a File:
ex. Course Syllabus
- If your course is in topic view, in the section where you want the page located, select the Add an activity or resource link.
If your course is in folder view, in the section where you want the page located, select the Add resource link.
- Select File from the Resources menu.
- In the Name and Description fields, provide a title and general description for the file.
- In the Select files box, drag and drop your file or select the Add icon,, to browse and upload the resource. You may also select the Create folder icon,, to establish a folder location to store multiple files.
- Scroll down to select Save and return to course or Save and display.
View the video below to learn more about:
File Management in Moodle and the Drag and Drop feature
To view the full screen visit the following page on YouTube.