Before manually enrolling students into your course, make sure that this is allowable in your type of course. If your course already has students that have been registered through the registrar or Banner, additional manually enrolled students may not be allowed. If you are not sure, please check with the ATS department or your department.
- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
Manual Course Enrollments
Moodle allows a teacher or manager of a course to manually enroll users in the course.
- The Administration block > Course Administration > Users > Enrolled Users
- Click on Enroll Users on the right hand side of the screen.
- Assign the user role from the dropdown menu.
- Search for the User at the bottom of the window.
- Select Enroll next the user’s name.
- Click on Finish Enrolling Users at the bottom of the window.
- Give it about 30 seconds to show up.
- Repeat steps 3 – 6 to add more users.