- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
- Turn editing on, visit: FAQ ID #1189
View and Manually Enter Grades
- In the Navigation Block under the course click Grades.
- All the assignments for the course will then appear in each column.
- Grades that have been scored will appear in the correct box. If you would like to manually enter a grade choose the item you want to enter by scrolling right till you find the item then scroll down to the student.
Click in the box. Two fill in areas will appear. The solid line area is for the Grade and the broken line area is for Comments.
View the video below to learn more about:
Using Moodle Gradebook