- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
- Turn editing on, visit: FAQ ID #1189
- Proceed if a group has been created, to create a group visit: FAQ #1188
Adding/ Remove Users To A Group
- Navigate to the Administration block under Course administration then Users click Groups.
- Locate and select the group that you created and click Add/ remove users.
- Add group members by selecting the names of potential members and click Add. The names added will appear on the group members list.
The list of potential members should display the list of users enrolled in the course (1). Select multiple users by holding down the CTRL or use the available search field (2) and/or change search criteria (3).
- Remove members by selecting the names of existing group members and click Remove.
Under Group members the list of participants in the group should display (1). Select multiple members by holding down the CTRL or use the available search field (2) and/or change search criteria (3).
Select Back to groups to edit the participants of other groups.
View the video below to learn more about: