- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
- Turn editing on, visit: FAQ ID #1189
Adding a File Folder:
- If your course is in topic view, in the section in where you want the page located, select the Add an activity or resource link.
- If your course is in folder view, in the section in where you want the page located, select the Add resource link.
- Select Folder from the Resources menu, then scroll down and click Add.
- In the General section enter the Name of this folder. The Description is optional.
- Under Content, you can upload files by dragging and dropping or using the File picker.
- Review the Common Module Settings, here you may choose whether the activity should be visible or not to participants.
Setting an ID number provides a way of identifying the activity for grade calculation purposes. If the activity is not included in any grade calculation then the ID number field can be left blank.
- Determine any access restrictions.
- Select the apppropriate Save/Cancel action.
Save and return to course will take you back to the front page of your course where you can see the folder icon.
Save and display will show you the folder and it's contents.
Cancel will stop the folder from being created and all uploads will be lost.