When you access your Google Calendar for the first time, you’ll be asked to set your time zone. However, you can change the time zone, default language, and other settings at any time. Here’s how:
- Access Google Calendar.
- In the upper right of the page, click the Settings icon and then select Settings in the drop-down menu.
- On the General page, in the Language section, select a language.
- In the Country and Your current time zone sections, select the appropriate options.
- In the Date format section, select an option.
- In the Time format section, select an option.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.