- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
Grading Essay Questions
- Access the assessment activity that has an essay question that needs to be graded.
- Click on Attempts.
- Click on Review attempt under the student’s name.
- Locate the essay question and click on Make comment or override remark.
- A pop-up window will appear, place a Comment and a Grade in the designated areas.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Save.
This 1 minute video presents the process of reviewing the grades in a quiz.