- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
- Turn Editing on, visit: FAQ ID #1189
Entering Quiz Questions
- Access the quiz activity that you created and in the Administration block, select Edit quiz.
- Select Add a question or Add a random question.
- Select the type of question to add.
Using the Question Editor
After selecting the type of question you wish to edit or add, use the question editor to prepare options questions, images, answers, grading options and additional settings.
Here's an example: Adding Multiple Choice
- Enter the Question name. This name will only be seen by the instructor.
- Enter the Question text, provide a Question name and assign the question Category.
- You may add General feedback for the student after they have attempted the question. The same General feedback text is shown to all students. Continue to select options regarding multiple answers, order, and labeling of the choices.
- Edit and customize your answers including the grade for each answer. You may provide Feedback to the student for incorrect or correct answers.
Continue to address whether you would like to allow for multiple attempts at the question. You may also establish a penalty based on percentage for each incorrect attempt.
- You may provide a maximum of 3 hints. They will display after the incorrect answer is displayed.
- Continue to review optional features and select Save changes when complete.
Saving Question Values and Point Totals
View the video below to learn more about:
The Quiz Activity and Moodle 2.8