Personalized Learning Designer (PLD) Manual
The link below presents a detailed breakdown on instituting customized learning experiences for your students based on rules comprised of Events, Conditions, and Actions.
Select to visit: Personalized Learning Teacher Documentation
Moodle PLD Examples:
- If a quiz is viewed, but the learner has not read a particular lesson, show an alert instructing them to read it before taking the quiz.
- If a learner submits a quiz and the grade is less than 70%, release some remedial content and inform the learner they have access to it.
- If a learner submits a quiz and the grade is greater than or equal to 90%, release the next lesson.
- If a learner submits a quiz and the grade is less than 50%, send an e-mail to course educators notifying them that intervention may be required.
- When a forum is viewed, show an alert with instructions that you don't want the learner to overlook.
View the video below to learn more about:
Basics Overview of the Personalized Learning Designer
To view the full screen visit the following page on YouTube.