- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
- Turn Editing on, visit: FAQ ID #1189
Uploading a File:
- If your course is in topic view, in the section in where you want the page located, select the Add an activity or resource link.
If your course is in folder view, in the section in where you want the page located, select the Add resource link.
- Select File from the Resources menu, then scroll down and click Add.
- Type in a Name for the file.
- The Description is optional. Students will not see this unless you select Display the description on the course page or Display page description
- Under Content, select Add.
- Select Upload a file from the left hand menu and then browse to the file on your computer.
- Once you have located and placed the file into the Attachment field; name the file under the Save as field and enter additional info as needed. Complete the process by selecting Upload this file.
- Scroll down and select save and display.
View the video below to learn more about:
File Management in Moodle and the Drag and Drop Feature