- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
- Turn editing on, visit: FAQ ID #1189
Creating a URL link
If your course is in topic view, in the section in where you want the page located, select the Add an activity or resource link.
If your course is in folder view, in the section in where you want the page located, select the Add resource link.
- Select URL from the menu, then scroll down and click Add.
- Complete the form providing a Name for the page and a brief Description of the page resource.
- Edit the External URL field under the Content section by adding the web address that you wish to link to.
- Elect to make the URL name and/or description available for students to view on the homepage.
- Review the Common Module Settings, here you may choose whether the URL should be visible or not to your students.
- Decide if you wish to place conditions or date related restrictions on how the resource becomes available.
- Select the apppropriate Save/Cancel setting.
View the video below to learn more about:
Adding a URL Resource to Your Course