Powering On the System:
- Tap the screen to wake up the controller and access the HOME SCREEN
- Select the device input you want to display. When you select an input, the projector will automatically turn on and display the input you have selected. That’s all there is to it!!
You have several input options:
- “Local PC” will display the podium computer
- “HDMI” will display a device connected to the HDMI input
- “VGA” will display a device connected using the VGA and audio jack
- Switch Inputs: You can press the “Main” button at the lower left of the control panel to return to the HOME SCREEN at any time and select a different input device.
- Freeze & Unfreeze: You can FREEZE the display on the projector by pressing the ‘Freeze Screen” icon on the touch screen to allow you to navigate without showing your activity. When finished, you can UNFREEZE the display by pressing the “Unfreeze Screen” icon on the touchpad to begin showing the activity on the projector again.
- Volume Control: You can increase, decrease or mute volume using the buttons on the right side of the control panel.
Powering Off the System:
- Press the “POWER” button on the upper right of the control panel to see power options
- Press the “POWER OFF” icon on the touch screen to turn off the projector.
Be sure to log out of the podium PC if needed