- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
- Turn Editing on, visit: FAQ ID #1189
Activity or Resource Unavailable?
If a student is able to see some items/topics and not others:
You may Show or Hide a Moodle component by using the Visible setting in the Common module settings section. When you have selected Turn editing on, your selection is displayed on the main course page with the following icons next to the resource or activity. In the resource below, Module 1 Overview is visible.
- When Show is selected, the Eyeball icon is open. This means that the activity or resource is visible.
- When Hide is selected, the Eyeball icon is has a strike-through. This means that the activity or resource is hidden.
- To change the status of the activity or resource click on the Show or Hide icon.
If the item remains invisible after attempting the above recommendations please contact the ATS department.