- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
- Turn Editing on, visit: FAQ ID #1189
Activating a Course
If your students can't see your course, it could be invisible to them. You need to make your course visible or "activate" your Moodle course.
- From the Administration block choose Edit Settings.
- In the General section, locate the Visible setting, and change the option from the drop-menu to Show.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and choose Save Changes.
This 39 second video walks you through the process of making your course visible to your students.