- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
- Not sure how to locate the assignment, visit: FAQ ID #1407
Downloading Assignment Submissions
- Locate the assignment in your course and click on it.
- The following window will appear providing you a grading summary of the assignment. Select View all submissions.
- In the Grading action drop down menu, select Download all submissions.
- In the pop up window, make sure the radio button Save file is selected, and then click OK.
- On your computer, find the downloaded file.
- Unzip file to see all submissions and grade offline.
Unizipping a Folder
For instructions on how to unzip a folder, visit: