This page will provide technical support and serve as directory for all information regarding the use of the Graduate Psychology Test Reservation System. Testing center resources are available for reservation on-line 24 hours/ 7 days a week by visiting: http://ats.immaculata.edu/test-reservations/.
This video will walk you through the basic operations of the Test Reservation System.
Frequently Asked Questions and Instruction Guidelines
Instructions (for students and faculty)
- Creating and submitting a test reservation request
- Changing/ updating your password for the Test Reservation System
- I forgot my Test Reservation System password, what do I do?
- I am lost, how do I return to the homepage of the Test Reservation System?
- How do I reserve more than one Test Reservation System resource at the same time?
- How do I submit a reservation for resources during evening hours?
- Who do I follow up with regarding a test reservation request?
- Who do I contact if I am experiencing technical errors with the Test Reservation System?
- I know my Test Reservation System user name and password but it doesn't work, please help.
Reservation Policy Reminders
Test Reservation System
- When making a request, you MUST adjust the "End" date category to the actual date you plan to return the testing materials. If you do not adjust the date, it defaults to only a one-day request for the materials.
- A separate reservation request should be made for each individual resource needed (e.g. WAIS-IV Kit, Conners Forms).
- Evening requests must be completed as reservations through the system by selecting an available day time slot AND by noting under “additional comments” the evening time you wish utilize the Testing Center item.
- All reservations must be made with advanced notice of 2 business days to allow the Testing Center administration to evaluate your request(s) for approval.
- The system will not permit requests to be made more than 30 days in advance.
- Manuals may not be removed from the testing center.
- Please return and sign in all testing materials on or before the due date. Other students are waiting and are unable to borrow them if you do not return them on time.
- Due to a high volume of requests, no request will be approved more than one week in advance.
- If you have made a request for testing materials that are currently out on loan, your request will be approved once the materials have been returned to the testing center.
- Students may reserve two tests, at one time, for a two week period.