- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
- Turn editing on, visit: FAQ ID #1189
- Proceed if a group has been created, to create a group visit: FAQ #1188
Allowing Group Submissions
- Go to the settings of an assignment.
- Determine the Group Submission settings. Select Yes to require students to submit in groups.
- The settings in the image permit one group member to submit on behalf of all members of the group.
- Grading the submission will apply to all members of the group.
- If you "Require all members to submit", each member of the group selects "submit" to approve the group submission for grading.
Grading Group Submissions and Sharing Feedback
- When viewing the assignment submissions to grade and provide feedback, click on the Grading Icon of a group member. On this page the group name, submission status, attachments and responses may be reviewed for grading.
- Scroll down to enter the grade and provide instructor feedback. By default, the grade and feedback that you enter will apply for ALL the members of the group.
- If necessary, you may edit the Group Submission Settings to allow for grading the individual member instead of the entire group.