Once you have created a resource or activity you may feel the need to edit the resource or activity. When using Moodle's text editor feature you can move, rename, edit settings, duplicate, delete or hide an activity or resource. Beolow are instructions on how to edit an activity or resource.
- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
- Turn editing on, visit: FAQ ID #1189
Edit an activity or resource:
1. Click the Turn Editing on button.
2. Find the resource or activity that you would like to edit.
3. On the right hand side a click on the Edit settings icon.