To allow for assignment resubmission, your instructor must first revert your submitted document to draft status.
Once the assignment status has been reverted to draft status proceed as described below.
- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
Resubmitting an Assignment
- Locate the assignment in your course and click on it.
- Select Edit my submission.
- Students can remove their initial submission by selecting the original, then clicking Delete, and OK.
- Upload the new submission and click Save Changes.
- Once your new draft has been uploaded select Submit assignment buttion.
- The new assignment will then be submitted for the instructor to grade.