Export Glossary Entries
You aren't able to export the entire glossary activity but you can export the entries. The entries themselves can be exported to an XML file for import to another glossary.
To export the glossary entries:
- Go to the glossary activity that has the content you are going to export.
- Click Export entries in the Administration block.
- Then click Export entries to file.
- Save the file (XML format) for future use.
To import glossary entries:
- Create and go to a new Glossary in your course or Master shell.
- Select Import entries and upload the file that was exported previously from another glossary activity.