- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
- Select the quiz that you wish to extend access to.
Extending Quiz Access
After selecting the quiz, you may extend quiz access in the User overrides section of Quiz administration on the Administration block.
- Under Quiz administration, click User overrides.
- Select Add a user override.
- Select the student(s) that needs an override.
- Select which date/times/settings for the quiz override. Be sure to check the Enable boxes.
- Click Save to save changes. Select Save and enter another override if you have another student needing priveleges.
Overiding Quiz Time for Groups
If you have students in groups and need to grant special priveleges for a group, use the directions for:
How do I extend times or grant special access dates to a group of students for a quiz in joule 2?