- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
- Turn Editing on, visit: FAQ ID #1189
- Proceed if a group has been created, to create a group visit: FAQ #1188
Edit Course Settings to Enable Groups
- Navigate to the Course Administration block and cllick Edit Settings.
- Scroll down to view the Groups section. (you may have to click on it to view options.)
- Under Groups select the appropriate Group mode.
- No groups - there are no sub groups, everyone is part of one big community
- Separate groups - each group can only see their own group, others are invisible
- Visible groups - each group works in their own group, but can also see other groups
- Select if you want to Force group mode for all activities or elect to add groups to the settings of individual activities and resources.
- Scroll down and click Save and display.
View the video below to learn more about: