***Important: This feature is only available in the Advanced forum and not in the "standard" Moodle Forum .
Yes, as an instructor you may enable anonymous replies for all participants in a discussion forum when you establish the settings of an Advanced Forum activity. If enabled, then the author's name for each post will be suppressed when viewing the forum.
- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
- Turn editing on, visit: FAQ ID #1189
- Create a discussion forum, visit: FAQ #1223
Anonymous Discussion Forums
- When creating or editing the forum, the selection is available in Post options section of the settings.
- Select the check box for Allow anonymous posting.
- Continue to edit settings as needed and choose the apppropriate Save/Cancel action.
View the video below to learn more about:
To view the full screen visit the following page on YouTube.