- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
Completing an Assignment
There are two ways to complete an assignment activity in Moodle. You may be asked to upload and attach files or enter text directly into a text box online.
- Locate the assignment in your course and click on it.
- Review the requirements of the assignment and select Add submission.
- Prepare your submission by editing the online text field with your response.
If required by the assignment upload files as attachments.
- In order to upload a file, you would need to search for your file by selecting Browse, then name under the Save As field, and then continue by clicking Upload this file.
- Select Save and Submit your assignment.
View the video below to learn more about:
Submitting an Assignment in Moodle
View directly on youtube for a larger video,