Importing Contacts and Emails
Google provides the following instructions on this topic:
Before you begin, keep in mind that you'll need to have access to the other email account and contacts for the import to work.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right, then select Settings.
- Open the Accounts and Import tab at the top.
- Click the Import mail and contacts link. If you don't see this setting, it may be because the administrator for your work or school account hasn’t allowed users to import mail.
- Enter your information for your old account and choose what to import. If you’re trying to import from another Gmail address, click here to import your emails a different way.
- After you click Start import, look at the Import mail and contacts setting again to see whether your import has started. If you see a message that your account requires another confirmation, click Proceed.