Prepare with the following steps:
- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Confirm that you are in your intended course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
- In your Current course, on the Navigation block, visit the sub-category Participants. A list of all the participants in your class will then display.
- Locate the student(s) and/or instructor you wish to message.
The Current role filter can be used to help you quickly locate your students.
- Identify your recipients by checking the box under the Select column to the left of your recipient's name.
- From the drop-down menu, at the bottom of the page, select Send a message. This message will be sent to all participants that you have selected.
- Type your message into the text box provided, and click Preview.
- Select Send message, or Update (if changes are needed).
Messages, Notes, Common Notes
- For sending a message to one or more participants
Add a new note
- For adding a note to a selected participant
Add a common note
- For adding the same note to more than one participant
Extend enrollment (individual)
- For extending a selected student's access to the course, even when an enrollment period is set
Extend enrollment (common)
- For extending more than one student's access to the course by the same amount