Completion tracking is turned ON by default at Immaculata.
For more information about setting it up for activities, see below
Turning on completion tracking leads to √-marks next to each activity a student completes.
- It helps students keep track of where they are in your course.
- When creating your Activities/Resources, review the completion tracking settings as you go. It's easier than going back later.
How to Turn on Course Completion Tracking:
- Under each activity, click on Edit settings.
- Scroll down to the Activity completion section.
- On the Completion tracking drop-down menu, select Show activity as complete when conditions are met.
- If you are requiring a student to view the content (such as a page or file) check the box for Require view.
- Now a student will see a √ when they have completed your activity.
- If you have more than one option marked in the completion settings, all of the criteria must be met in order for the activity or resource to be marked complete.