- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
Adding Pages in a Wiki
- Navigate to the wiki and the page that you wish to contribute and link to. Select the Edit tab to modify the page contents.
- Create a new wiki page directly in the page editor by typing the name/title of the new page. Surround the "title" with double brackets [[title]]. The double brackets will initiate a new wiki page and activate a link (in red below) to the newly established page.
- In the image above [[SPSS]] has created a new wiki page titled "SPSS". Click the page name to access the new page and select "Edit this page" to continue designing your wiki contribution.
- When finished, click the Save button to finalize your edits. When you click on the Save button, you will be sent to the View tab of the wiki.
View the video below to learn more about:
Adding New Pages to a Wiki