As a student or adjunct faculty member, you are automatically given a Gmail mail.immaculata.edu account. For convenience, you may forward messages from your IU account to an alternative email.
Google provides easy-to-follow instructions on this topic:
How to forward your Gmail account:
- Log in to Google and go to your Gmail.
- Click the Gear icon and select Settings
- Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- Click Add a forwarding address.
- Type in your Immaculata.edu email address and click Next.
- An email will be sent to your forwarding address.
- The Gmail Team will send you an email. Follow the directions in the email.