- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
Reply to a Forum
- Navigate to the forum, and select the subject of the topic to which you will be replying.
- Once you have opened the discussion thread, enter the subject heading of your reply, and type your response. When done, click the Submit button.
- Manage your subscription to the forum post. If you are subscribed to a forum it means you will receive email copies of forum posts. Sometimes subscription is forced by the instructor so that everyone receives an email copy of the forum posts.
- You may opt to add an attachments to a forum post. If you attach an image, it will be displayed after the message.
- Select Post to forum or Submit to upload your post to Moodle.
NOTE: Students will not have permission to post to a Course Announcements forum, therefore students will not have a Reply or Add select a new topic button.
View the video below to learn more about:
Posting to a Dicussion Forum