You must give the browser permission to use audio and video to be heard or seen in a collaborate session.
- Open the Collaborate panel.
- Select the My Settings icon.
- Select Set Up your Camera and Microphone.
- Choose the microphone you want to use.
- Collaborate tells you that "You sound great!" when it is receiving your audio. Select Yes, it's working to proceed.
- Choose the camera you want to use. Collaborate tells you that you look great when it is receiving your video. Select Yes, it's working to proceed.
(Your Microphone and Camera are connected to Collaborate, but are not turned on to share.)
- Click on the microphone icon, to toggle from mute audio to share audio .
- Click on the camera icon, to toggle from mute video to share video.
This 1½ minute video walks you through the process of setting up your microphone and camera in Collaborate.