- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
Adding a Glossary Entry
- Navigate to the glossary that you wish to contribute to and select Add a new entry.
- Edit the Concept (glossary term) and prepare the definition for others to see.
- Input useful Keywords to help others search the glossary for your glossary term.
- You may also add Attachment(s) to your glossary entry.
- Select any auto-linking options for your glossary entry. By activiating the auto-linking settings you are able to make your glossary item available via hyperlink wherever the word is written throughout your course.
- When finished, save your edits.
View the video below to learn more about:
The Glossary Module