- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
Apply a Rubric Grade to an Assignment
- From your course page, click the assignment and select Grade.
- the grading section is on the right side of the page. You may need to scroll down to see the rubric. For each criterion, click the level that you think best describes the student's performance. When you click the box, it will remain highted.
- If you scroll down below the rubric, you will be able to leave additional feedback.
- When you are done grading, click Save changes.
View the video below to learn more about:
Grading with Rubrics