Tracking Activity in Forums
Forum Tracking (active by default) keeps you informed when someone posts new comments to a discussion that you are participating in. The Forum Tracking options are found in My profile settings.
- Click on your user name or profile picture and select the option Preferences.
- In the User account section, click on the link Forum preferences.
- Forum tracking, then select your tracking preference.
- Click the Save changes button to finalize your decision.
- Now you will have an unread post highlighted on the front page.
- This is also noted in the forum front page.
- The post itself will be highlighted.