- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
- Turn editing on, visit: FAQ ID #1189
- Topics format is presented showing all of the content in the course from top to bottom.
- Folder View format allows viewers to minimize other sections, or look at one section at a time.
Selecting Course Formats:
- Click Edit settings under Course administration of the Administration block.
- Scroll down and locate the Format setting in the Course format section.
- Select the format that you wish to use for your course.
- It is recommended to always edit your course using the Topics format.
- If you wish to utilize the Folder View format, switch to the format after you have completed your couse edits.
- When ready enable student access to the course.
- Continue to the bottom of the page and Save Changes.
View the video below to learn more about:
Course formats in Moodle