- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
- Turn Editing on, visit: FAQ ID #1189
Entering Quiz Questions
- Access the quiz activity that you created, and in the administration block, select Edit quiz.
- At the top or bottom of the question list, click Add and then select a new question.
- Select the True/False option and click Next to add the question.
Using the Question Editor; True/ False
After selecting the type of question you wish to edit or add, use the question editor to prepare questions, images, answers, grading options and additional settings.
For True/ False Questions:
- Enter the True or False statement into the HTML editor.
- Determine grade details and specify feedback responses.
- Elect whether True or False is the correct answer.
View the video below to learn more about:
Creating a True/ False Question
To view the full screen visit the following page on YouTube.