- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
- Turn Editing on, visit: FAQ ID #1189
Adding a Label:
- If your course is in topic view, in the section in where you want the page located, select the Add an activity or resource link.
If your course is in folder view, in the section in where you want the page located, select the Add resource link.
- Select Label from the Resources menu, then scroll down and click Add.
- Edit and design your label with text and/or images.
- Review the Common module settings, here you may choose whether the label should be visible or not to participants.
- Determine any access restrictions.
- Select the apppropriate Save/Cancel action.
View the video below to learn more about:
Adding a Label to your Course in Moodle
To view the full screen visit the following page on YouTube.