Just like most browsers, the app Safari allows you to add bookmarks and folders easily for getting to the websites fast when browsing.
Add a bookmark
- On the page you like to bookmark, tap the Action button and select Add Bookmark.
- Change the bookmark title if needed.
- Select a bookmark folder, for example "Bookmarks Bar" if needed, and tap Save.
Add a bookmark folder
- Tap the Bookmark button , and select Bookmarks Bar if you wish to add a folder under it.
- Tap Edit, then New Folder and give a title.
- Re-order items, if any, by dragging the Sort button and tap Done to finish.
Remove a bookmark / folder
- Tap the Bookmark button , and browse to a folder when needed.
- Tap the Edit button, then tap the minus sign on the item to remove.
- Press Delete to confirm and tap Done to finish.