When establishing groups for your class, use the "auto-create" to quickly assign students into diferent groups.
Complete the follow steps:
- Navigate to the Administration block under Course administration and click on Users to open more choices. Then click Groups.
- Select Auto-Create group.
- Determine settings for the Naming Scheme of the groups.
- The "@" symbol will generate groups in letter order.
- The "#" symbol will generate the groups numerically.
- Assign the students into a fixed Number of Groups.
- Or, you may create groups by specifying the number of Members in a Group.
- Then enter the Group/ member count (numeric value).
View the video below to learn more about: