- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
Switch the Text Editor
- In Moodle, locate the User menu by clicking on your profile picture or username, and access Preferences.
- You are able to change the text editor that you are using by modifying your Editor preferences.
- Use the pull-down menu to switch from the default editor chosen by the system administrators, to the text editor that works best for you.
- Click Save changes to finalize your choice.
The ATTO Editor
The Moodle has made significant enhancements to the features of the ATTO editor. Consider the benefits of the ATTO editor.
View the video to learn more about it.