- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
- Turn editing on, visit: FAQ ID #1189
Creating a Page
- If your course is in topic view, in the section in where you want the page located, select the Add an activity or resource link.
- If your course is in folder view, in the section in where you want the page located, select the Add resource link.
- Select Page from the menu, then scroll down and click Add.
- Type in a Name for the page.
- The Description is optional. Students will not see this unless you select Display the description on the course page or Display page description.
- In the Page content section, edit and design your page with content; including text, images, video etc.... Use the TinyMCE content editor to organize your page. The information you provide will appear when students access the page resource in their course.
- Elect to make the page name and/or description available for students to view.
- Review the Common Module Settings, here you may choose whether the page should be visible or not to your students.
- Decide if you wish to place conditions or date related restrictions on how the resource becomes available.
- Select the apppropriate Save/ Cancel setting.
View the video below to learn more about:
Adding a Page to Your Course
To view the full screen visit the following page on YouTube.