Moodle offers a way for you to view your courses in the order you want on your Dashboard page by adding the Course overview block.
Adding the Course overview block to your Dashboard.
- In the Navigation block click on the Dashboard link.
- On the right of the Dashboard page, click on the Customize this page button. (If you are already in edit mode, this step is unnecessary and will not be available.)
- In the Add a block block select Course overview.
Moving the block to the center of the page
- You can use the Move icon,, to drag and drop the block where you want on the page.
- Click on the Settings icon, in the Course overview block.
- In the On this page section, in the Region pulldown menu, select content. This places the block in the center of the Dashboard page.
- In the Weight pulldown menu select -10. This will move the block to the top of the page.
- Click Save changes to finalize the Course overview block position.
Arranging Your Courses in the Course Overview Block
- If you do not see the Move icons,, in front of your courses, click on the Customize this page button.
- Click on the Move icon in front of the course you want to move, and release the mouse button when the course is in the desired location.
- When you are done, click the Stop Customizing this page button.