- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
- Turn editing on, visit: FAQ ID #1189
View and Manually Enter Grades
- Locate the Administration block and click Grades.
- Select the View tab and the Joule Gradebook sub-tab.
Note: Below the tabs All Categories is automatically selected, showing you all of the categories within the course.
- Use the drop-down menu to view the items within each category.
- All the activities in that category for the course will then appear in each column.
- The Column Grader is available by clicking the icon next to the assignment name.
In the Column Grader, you can enter grades for the students. When you are done click Save.
View the video below to learn more about:
Using Moodle Gradebook