- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
- Turn editing on, visit: FAQ ID #1189
Adding Gradebook Categories
- Locate the Administration block and click Grades under Course administration.
- Click on the Setup tab and the Gradebook setup tab.
- Scroll down and select the Add category button.
- Enter a Category name and Show more.
- Determine the appropriate Aggregation method and Grade category options.
- To learn more about aggregate types visit: Category Aggregation
- Although natural aggregation is recommended if you are using an alternative aggregation method you will need to determine Grade type and Maximum and Minimum grades for the category.
- Click Save changes.
A folder will appear indented. Now that the categories have been created you may add graded items to the category.
View the video below to learn more about:
Using Moodle Gradebook