- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
Edit a Topic Heading:
- Click the Turn editing on button.
- Identify the Topic in which you want to edit the heading.
- Click the Edit link for that section.
- In the menu that opens, click Edit topic.
- In the General section, you can edit the content in the Section name and the Summary. This will change what the participants see at the top of each section.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Save Changes.