If you graded inside an Assignment or Forum, it is easiest to go back to the activity where you put the original grade and change it there. If you are using the gradebook to input grades, be sure to use the Column Grader to update a grade.
- Login to Moodle using the Mozilla Firefox browser, visit: FAQ ID #1175
- Find your course, visit: FAQ ID #1176
- Turn editing on, visit: FAQ ID #1189
View/ Edit and Manually Enter Grades
- Locate the Administration block and click Grades.
- Select the View tab.
Note: Below the tabs “All Categories” is selected, showing you all of the categories within the course.
- Use the drop-down menu to view the items within each category.
- All the assignments for the course will then appear in each column.
- Grades that have been scored will appear in the correct box. If you would like to manually enter a grade choose Column Grader from by accessing the icon next to the item.
In the Column Grader you can quickly enter grades for the students. When you are done click Save.
View the video below to learn more about:
Using Moodle Gradebook