On December 29, 2015 Immaculata University successfully completed an upgrade to the version Moodle 2.9 by Moodlerooms.
Listed below are the essential updates of the recent implementation.
All system users
Improved User Interface
- My home has been renamed to Dashboard, while retaining its full functionality as before.
- Access an overview of grades in all courses via a Grades link in the User menu (top right of each page).
- The user menu also links directly to an improved Profile page and brand new single page for customizing all Preferences for using the LMS.
- Lesson - Allows for user and group overrides to account for accessibility needs such as providing extended time for subset of students. The essay grading interface has been modified and more completion settings were added.
- Quizzes can now have section headings and questions can be shuffled on different pages. It is possible to require that a particular question be answered before a subsequent one may be accessed.
- Activity results can be displayed in a block for your class to resemble a leader board.
More information: Moodle 2.8 New Features Guide