Two ways to log into Moodle
- Open you web browser and go myiu.immaculata.edu.
- Log into the the MyIU Portal with you MAC-PASS user name and password.
- Once in MyIU go to Campus Applications on the right side and click the icon for Moodle.
- This will take you to Moodle and log you in with the one click.
Directly to Moodle
- in your web browser go to https://immaculata.mrooms.net/login/index.php
- Login using your MAC-PASS user name and password
- Never logged into MyIU? See, how do I get help if I cannot log in?
- Contact the help desk with further questions about your login, contact the OTS Helpdesk via the Helpdesk Request Form or by phone at ext. 1234.
Tags: login, Moodle