You can create:
- Documents (analogous to Microsoft Word): "Google documents is an online word processor that lets you create and format text documents, and collaborate with other people in real time."
- Sheets (analogous to Microsoft Excel): "Google spreadsheets is an online spreadsheet application that lets you create and format spreadsheets, charts, and gadgets, and simultaneously work with other people."
- Slides (analogous to Microsoft PowerPoint): "Google presentations is an online presentations editor that allows you to show off your work in a visual way."
- Forms: "Forms are a useful tool to help you plan events, give students a quiz, or collect other information in an easy, streamlined way. A Google form is automatically connected to a spreadsheet with the same title. When you send a form to recipients, their responses will automatically be collected in that spreadsheet."
- Drawings: "Google drawings you can easily create, share, and edit drawings online."