- On the main desktop navigate to Settings > Network.
- Choose Advanced Settings and on the right you will see both the Wired MAC and Wireless MAC.
- Go to the System area of the Xbox Dashboard and select “Network Settings”
- Select “Edit” Settings.
- The IP Address under Basic Settings should be set to Automatic
- From “Additional Settings”, select” Advanced Settings. “
- At the bottom of this screen you'll see a heading called Wired MAC Address.
- Select Settings on the PS3 Home Menu.
- Navigate down and select “System Settings”.
- Select “System Information”. Here you will find your MAC address. Be sure to note down the entire code, including colons.
- From the Wii Channel menu, select "Wii Settings" (the round button on the bottom-left of the screen with "Wii" on it).
- Select "Internet," then "Console Settings."
- The MAC address of the Wii console is displayed on the first line.
After you have located your MAC address forward the following informaiton to email@example.com
Subject: MAC Exception for Xbox/Wii/Playstation
Type of device