- On the main desktop navigate to Settings > Network.
- Choose Advanced Settings and on the right you will see both the Wired MAC and Wireless MAC.
- Go to the System area of the Xbox Dashboard and select “Network Settings”
- Select “Edit” Settings.
- The IP Address under Basic Settings should be set to Automatic
- From “Additional Settings”, select” Advanced Settings. “
- At the bottom of this screen you'll see a heading called Wired MAC Address.
- Select Settings on the PS3 Home Menu.
- Navigate down and select “System Settings”.
- Select “System Information”. Here you will find your MAC address. Be sure to note down the entire code, including colons.
- From the Wii Channel menu, select "Wii Settings" (the round button on the bottom-left of the screen with "Wii" on it).
- Select "Internet," then "Console Settings."
- The MAC address of the Wii console is displayed on the first line.
After you have located your MAC address contact the OTS Helpdesk by submitting the Helpdesk Request Form. On the form enter the Mac address in the under "brief description" section.
Subject: MAC Exception for Xbox/Wii/Playstation
Type of device